Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite song from Decipher?

Go down 

Ex Cathedra
Favourite song from Decipher? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Decipher? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monolith Of Doubt
Favourite song from Decipher? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Decipher? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
My Pledge Of Allegiance 1
 0% [ 0 ]
Emphasis
 0% [ 0 ]
Intrinsic
 0% [ 0 ]
Zenith
 0% [ 0 ]
Estranged
Favourite song from Decipher? I_vote_lcap100%Favourite song from Decipher? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Imperfect Tenses
 0% [ 0 ]
My Pledge Of Allegiance 2
 0% [ 0 ]
The Key
 0% [ 0 ]
Forlorn Hope
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Franneke
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Favourite song from Decipher? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite song from Decipher?   Favourite song from Decipher? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Estranged! Twisted Evil but I enjoy almost all of the songs on this album!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1