The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

Go down 

Mea Culpa
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leaden Legacy
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Semblance Of Confusion
 0% [ 0 ]
Black Tomb
 0% [ 0 ]
Follow In The Cry
 0% [ 0 ]
Silence From Afar
 0% [ 0 ]
Inimical Chimera
 0% [ 0 ]
Tortuous Threnody
 0% [ 0 ]
Yield To TemptatiOn
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap100%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Ephemeral
 0% [ 0 ]
Beyond Me
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Franneke
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Mine is Yield to Temptation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Femmes Fatales :: Front Ladies :: Floor Jansen :: After Forever-
Jump to: