Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortal Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taytayroxbigtime
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
taytayroxbigtime

Female
Number of posts : 217
Humor : Strange/Logical
Actual Name: : Tayla
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Mortal Love Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Love   Mortal Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:39 pm

FACTS: Signed to Massacre Records 2002 - Debut album "All The Beauty..." released Nov. 22nd 2002 - Single "Adoration" released Feb. 28th 2005 - Second album "I Have Lost..." released April 25th 2005 - Third album "Forever Will Be Gone" to be released Fall 2006.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BIOGRAPHY: The Norwegian 5-piece MORTAL LOVE was established in early 2000 with the line-up Cat, Rain6, Lev, Gabriah and Damous. Later, Gabriah quit and Mulciber joined. Important elements in MORTAL LOVE are beautiful melodies, heavy guitars, dark lyrics, and female singer CATīs haunting voice.--------- All three albums, "All The Beauty", "I Have Lost", and "Forever Will Be Gone", were recorded with producer ZET at his Space Valley Studio in Norway. With "All The Beauty" MORTAL LOVE could already gather a great amount of fans in both the goth- and metal scene. Two years later the band completed work on the follow-up "I Have Lost", continuing to explore a goth rock/metal sound.--------- The first impression you get from MORTAL LOVE's music is undoubtedly singer CAT, whose beautiful, charming vocals leave their mark on the songs. Well placed electronics and groovy guitar riffing build the foundation for dark, melancholic songs like the romantic "Adoration", the doomy "Mortally Beloved", or fan favorite; the epic and tragic tale "I Want To Die." It is hard to pick songs as they are all part of a complete concept, they all unite to create the mood of the albums with a crystal-clear sound mixed with brooding darkness - just like Norwegian bands are famous for.--------- Upcoming album "Forever Will Be Gone" (e.t.a. Fall 2006) will complete MORTAL LOVEīs trilogy depicting a tragic love story, a story based upon real events. The band continues to explore a dark, goth-like sound but this time with even stronger melodies, tighter and more pop-driven song structures, and more electronic elements.--------- MORTAL LOVE is a band with plenty of ear-catching songs which combine melody and heaviness to create their own particular brand of melancholic songwriting and haunting lyrics.

www.myspace.com/mortallove
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net
AliyahDuilliath
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 212
Humor : Whatever works! Crude, sarcastic, honest...
Actual Name: : Aliyah
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Mortal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Love   Mortal Love I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 am

I like this band alot! They have a wonderful brroding and creepy sound to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathofficial

Mortal Love
Page 1 of 1