Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pythia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Pythia Empty
PostSubject: Pythia   Pythia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm

They were announced for Bloodstock a while back so I thought I'd check them out and they're pretty good. I'll go watch them if there's no-one better on. And they're playing on my birthday Smile

Quote :
Brought together by a love of gothic literature and Metal PYTHIA are a group of classical and Metal inspired musicians who believe that music is a lifestyle that should be lived only by the brave and true of heart. Lead singer Emily Alice Ovenden is perhaps better know as a member of the No.1 selling classical act the Mediaeval Baebes and Classic FM favourite Celtic Legend. Drummer Marc Dyos and Guitarist Ross White from one of UK’s foremost Thrash Metal projects ‘Descent’ make up the composition team and with classical pianist Richard Holland, Tim Neale on Lead Guitar and Andrew Corfield on bass, PYTHIA are set to steal the Gothic Power Metal crown in 2009.

http://www.myspace.com/pythiamusic

Anyone a fan? Or anyone seen them and can tell me if they're any good?
Back to top Go down

Pythia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Femmes Fatales :: Femme Fronted Metal :: Discoveries-
Jump to: