Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite song off Karmacode song?

Go down 
5 posters

Favorite?
Fragile
Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
To The Edge
Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_lcap11%Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Our Truth
Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_lcap22%Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Within Me
Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_lcap11%Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
You Create [Instrumental]
Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What I See
 11% [ 1 ]
Fragments of Faith
 0% [ 0 ]
Closer
 11% [ 1 ]
In Visible Light
 0% [ 0 ]
The Game
 0% [ 0 ]
Without Fear
Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_lcap22%Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Enjoy The Silence
 11% [ 1 ]
Without A Reason (Japanese bonus track)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Favorite song off Karmacode song? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Pick two and explain.

Mine are What I See and Without Fear. Both for the lyrics, What I See is really beautiful and so related for me and tons of other people. Without Fear is in Italian. And Italian is the best language ever that I can't speak, so automatically it gets a plus. I've translated, but I guess it will always sound better in Italian cause something always gets lost in translation.
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com
AliyahDuilliath
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 212
Humor : Whatever works! Crude, sarcastic, honest...
Actual Name: : Aliyah
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Oops I only voted for one...

Mine is to the edge, because of the way her vocal sounds in it and stuff...LOVE it. And it's fun to sing. But I like the whole album and I wish I'd have noticed I was supposed to vote twice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathofficial
NeonFishnets
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 135
Humor : Who?
Actual Name: : Andy
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:29 am

Our Truth was the first LC song I heard...and I've always loved it. The lyrics, the melody, everything. Just a generally amazing song.

Without Fear I love because it's in Italian, which is AWESOME. I love songs in foreign languages. It also has some great music and Cristina sounds beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/superfine174

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 am

Closer and Our truth.

Just because I like them both very much!
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
PaleEnchantress

Female
Number of posts : 80
Actual Name: : Giulia
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 am

Our truth
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/giulia1510
And2DieIsEasy
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
And2DieIsEasy

Female
Number of posts : 65
Humor : XXX
Actual Name: : Maurice
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Within Me because the song expresses what I have often thought and feel. Enjoy the Silence because its my favorite DM song and I love how the band mange to keep to the gothicness and dark tone of the song while giving their own twist to it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off Karmacode song?   Favorite song off Karmacode song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song off Karmacode song?
Page 1 of 1