Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarygothgirl
The Amaranth
The Amaranth
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 477
Humor : Random and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Insanity   Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm

The questions everyone always asks.
Do crazy people think they're crazy?
What sort of actions are seen as crazy as opposed to just a bit weird?
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
NeonFishnets
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 135
Humor : Who?
Actual Name: : Andy
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Crazy people don't see themselves as crazy usually. Most of the time, they can tell when they're -going- insane, but once there, they have no idea. They think they're just the same as everyone else. Or, at least that's how it has worked in my life.

Insanity isn't always permanent though. Sometimes a traumatic event leads someone into insanity, and after a certain amount of time in a mental hospital, everything's pretty much back to normal. Though a lot of the time, once you go insane, you don't come back. Or it takes a very, very, very long time to get back into at least a semi-normal state of mind.

As for the differences between insane actions and weird actions...Uhm... there is a difference between humping a tree that is actually there, and humping a tree that isn't there, but they swear to gods it is.

And for the record (and I posted this on WT FMF as well), when it comes to mental hospitals, I wouldn't use to word "mental", and it’s more a spa for the ill-adjusted, in my opinion. I'm free to do whatever I want on Fridays, so long as I don't bite the nurse again like I did that ONE time, because she was screaming at me and her mouth got ten times its normal size, and started spewing out floating text that would burn my flesh if it landed on me so I just HAD to bite her. And just because I bit her, doesn't mean it's my fault that the chairs kept bucking me off them and hurling me into the television.

If you don’t want me smashing my head through the television screen then don’t mount it up on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/superfine174

Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Femmes Fatales :: The Commons :: The Commons-
Jump to: