Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your First Musical Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Your First Musical Love Empty
PostSubject: Your First Musical Love   Your First Musical Love I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

On another forum I was talking about this with a friend and it's actually an interesting topic (to me at least).

So, tell us who was the band you really loved?

My first love was My Chemical Romance. I have I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, Life On A Murder Scene, Welcome to the Black Parade(the special edition one with the sleeve over case, as opposed to only the booklet.), and the B-sides from the Famous Last Words single, and Desolation Row (for Watchmen). Not mention a t shirt and poster. You can tell, I'm not really embarrassed, they got me into the rock type music and made me pay attention to lyrics as opposed to some chick dancing on a TV screen. For that I'm pretty thankful - even if occassionally some online bum calls me a whiny emo for it.
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com
KellieBent
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Your First Musical Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your First Musical Love   Your First Musical Love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Smile We had this conversation.

I actually did love MCR for a while.

Evanescence was probably my first love, I dunno really. Cant of been I didnt even buy Fallen until it was £5 a few years later Razz

I'd say for me the first band I really fell in love with was 36 Crazyfists. We went to Download in 2006 just on the Sunday and I saw they were playing. I saw Slit Wrist Theory on Scuzz a few times and liked it so I went to watch them. They were the 2nd band I saw right after God Forbid. Watching them live just blew me away. I cant describe how amazed I was and how in love I was. The music was so gritty and emotional and I fell in love. Then I brought all 3 of the albums and loved them. I have a signed t-shirt by them as my uncles mate is the tour managed xD and I got to talk on the phone to Mick the bassist and have a signed piece of paper by him and Steve the guitarist as my uncle was drinking with them and their tour manager. I have seen them 4 times so far and got to meet Brock the singer after the 3rd. I just melted and didnt know what to say Razz and I will be seeing them for the 5th time on March 9th Smile

They mean everything to me still. They gave me the need to go to more gigs and festivals. Their lyrics are so meaningful and beautiful and Brocks voice is full of emotion. Yep I think they were my first love. Evanescene was basically me fancying Amy Lee Razz They didnt really give me full passion and need for music. 36 CF did Smile
Back to top Go down

Your First Musical Love
Page 1 of 1