Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlotte Chruch anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Charlotte Chruch anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Chruch anyone?   Charlotte Chruch anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:20 pm

I love the album Enchantment personally. Very Happy She's a great singer.
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com
shadowlight166
Promoter
Promoter
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 152
Humor : random
Actual Name: : Amelia
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Chruch anyone?   Charlotte Chruch anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Ooh yes I love her voice, I think that it is really beautiful and that is also my favourite album of hers.
Back to top Go down
Lexi.D
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
Lexi.D

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Chruch anyone?   Charlotte Chruch anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:19 am

I liked her alot, but if you live in the UK she sings in an advert and damn I cant remember who for, but I wish that she would go for her singing again in a more formal way.
She has her own chat show here, and now has a second baby on the way with her partner Gavin Henson.
Times goes on, but I would love it if she did pursue her singing again after that last album she released (which was very poppy, and very commercial) yet people did like it. She needs to branch out and live! Live to Sing!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Chruch anyone?   Charlotte Chruch anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:30 pm

I did not know she was a mother or had a talk show. Hell... I didn't know she was English!!! I should have guessed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com
Lexi.D
Angel In The Dark
Angel In The Dark
Lexi.D

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Chruch anyone?   Charlotte Chruch anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:30 pm

lol... aha... news moves fast... actually, she is Welsh! she has quite an evident Welsh accent!!
Plus, we only hear most of her goings on via the media, and sometimes im not even in touch with that!
actually i bought a magazine today saying how she is six months pregnant and Charlottes mother is defending her daughters weight gain, because in the tabloids they are always putting Charlotte down for her weight, and she isnt bad at all!
her mother said, what do you expect when a woman is pregnant???!!! and its true. yes she does get alot of hassle from the papz, but she is fine the way she is!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Chruch anyone?   Charlotte Chruch anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Chruch anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Femmes Fatales :: The Music Box :: Folk, Classical & Traditional-
Jump to: