Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightwish: Live in Chicago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AliyahDuilliath
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 212
Humor : Whatever works! Crude, sarcastic, honest...
Actual Name: : Aliyah
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Nightwish: Live in Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Nightwish: Live in Chicago   Nightwish: Live in Chicago I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:48 pm

This is my review of the show in Chicago last night: AMAZING

Though I must say that Anette has a HORRIBLE eye for clothes. She can't match to save her life..her clothes looked awful last night, just way too bright and poofy. I swear it looked like she ran into a vintage store and pulled the first three things she saw and wore them. DID NOT MATCH.

That said, she had amazing stage presence anyway, she really got the crowd going. She seems like a real sweetheart...she just needs to get someone else to pick her clothes out, or help her at least...lol

Tuomas's Keyboard WAS NOT turned up loud enough, I could barely hear it throughout the show. At the very beginning he was motioning to the sound people to turn him up, but they didn't really turn him up for us, they may have just turned his monitor up or something. That was a bit disappointing. By the end of the show though, his shirt was all the way unbuttoned...that was NOT disappointing. Wink

Marco is a HECK of a lot taller than I thought he was...he has really long legs!

Emppu was sooooo adorable! He was all pettable and cute and smiley! He came over to our side of the stage a lot, my friend said later that there were more girls on our side than the other lol! I have one of his guitar picks *swoon*.

Julius was awesome because even when he was playing really soft drum parts he was SUPER energetic and into it. I always love seeing people enjoying their instruments.

Oh and by the end of the show they had their alcohol out...looked like Tuomas had red wine, and Marco had vodka or some clear liquor. They're silly, and INCREDIBLY AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathofficial
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Nightwish: Live in Chicago   Nightwish: Live in Chicago I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm glad you had fun!! Razz Amy (Fork Ninja) went to that show too.

I heard Tuomas replaced his Jack Sparrow with an Edward Scissorhands, but i haven't found pictures... is it true? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com
AliyahDuilliath
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 212
Humor : Whatever works! Crude, sarcastic, honest...
Actual Name: : Aliyah

PostSubject: Re: Nightwish: Live in Chicago   Nightwish: Live in Chicago I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 pm

He had edward on the front of his keyboard, but he also had jack sparrow on something else, perhaps he other keyboard. I saw both Edward and Jack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathofficial
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Nightwish: Live in Chicago   Nightwish: Live in Chicago I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Nightwish: Live in Chicago 79509 epic.
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightwish: Live in Chicago   Nightwish: Live in Chicago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightwish: Live in Chicago
Page 1 of 1