Femmes Fatales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine of Femme Metal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Femme Metal Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
HBIC
HBIC
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 779
Humor : dry, dark and sarcastic
Actual Name: : Kayleigh
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Femme Metal Forum Empty
PostSubject: Femme Metal Forum   Femme Metal Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:59 pm

*is not mine*

FMF is the brain-child of the amazing Caz. A friendly and informative enviroment based on friendship and a common interest of femme metal and charity, they have become the number one femme metal forum in the world.

Femme Metal Forum- features sub forums for Delain, Elis, The Gathering, Sirenia, Theatre of Tragedy and Xandria. As well as two soon to be added sub-forums.

Femme Metal Webzine- features interviews and reviews from femme metal bands from around the globe, a guranteed interesting read for any FM head.

Femme Metal Store- selling merch from bands from the likes of hAND to Evanescence as well as anything in between.

FEMME METAL ALSO PRESENTS FEROCITY AND FEMINITY - Featuring 15 of the finest Femme Metal bands from around the globe!!

All proceeds made from the CD is donated to Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Support. So please show your support by picking up a copy today! And £5.
99 for 15 mind blowing female fronted metal songs is a bargain if i do say so myself! Very Happy

You can purchase the CD at the Femme Metal Store by clicking HERE
Back to top Go down
https://femmesfatalesfm.forumotion.com

Femme Metal Forum
Page 1 of 1